Quintessential Brands hires ex-Diageo exec to lead global marketing
Quintessential is based in London
Quintessential Brands has appointed a former Diageo executive to replace Stephen Loftus as its international marketing head who has left after a year with the company.
Lizzy Johnson, previously a global brand director at Diageo, has joined London-headquartered Quintessential in the role today. Loftus, who came from Accolade Wines to Quintessential last October, has left to take up a new role "outside the drinks industry", the company said.
Johnson will report to brands and marketing director, Mike Salmon.
Prior to joining Diageo in June last year, Johnson was senior marketing manager of Heineken and Tiger beer at Asia Pacific Breweries and also spent four years in Amsterdam as Heineken's divisional leader responsible for global sponsorship and lifestyle marketing.
Last month Quintessential appointed former PepsiCo and Cott Corp executive Francois Quarez as the new head of its Essential Drinks Co unit.
Bar Convent Berlin wrapped up on Wednesday, with record numbers of visitors and exhibitors to the on-trade show. just-drinks sat down with co-founder Helmut Adam to find out what changes the show's ne...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts