UK: Quintessential Brands gives Greenall's push with new design, campaign
The new design for Greenall's will appear from next month
Quintessential Brands has given its Greenall's London Dry gin a design refresh and launched a promotion to target young drinkers in the UK as a part of a wider push for the brand.
The new bottle design features the signature of the brand's founder Thomas Dakin on the front, along with the Greenall’s family crest, in a bid to boost the brand's premium credentials. The new design will appear on shelves from 1 September.
Quintessential is also launching a UK on-pack promotion for Greenall's in the off-trade. The 'Win a Mini' offer is designed to appeal to 20- to 35-year-olds.
The promotion is the first part of consumer marketing campaign for Greenall’s as part of a “considerable” investment in the brand.
Sinead O’Frighil, Greenall’s international brand manager, said: "This is part of a key strategy to deliver growth for the brand with an increased investment behind innovation and brand awareness, supported by an integrated marketing plan."
In June, Quinessential renewed a tie-up between Greenall's and Lancashire County Cricket Club.
Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
The global gin market offers future consumer and product growth opportunities. This report covers how the gin category has succeeded in attracting younger consumers in Spain, and suggests a similar re...read more
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends