Product Launch - UK: Quintessential Brands' Bloom Strawberry Cup gin
Click through to view an image of the product
Quintessential Brands' Bloom Strawberry Cup gin
Category – Spirits, gin, flavoured, 28%
Available – From this week
Location – UK on- and off-trade; launching in Spirited Wines, Harvey Nichols and Mitchells & Butlers 'Fine Country Dining' pubs
Price – GBP17.99 for 50 cl bottle
Distribution - Marblehead
Quintessential Brands has launched a “limited edition” strawberry-flavoured variant of its Bloom gin brand for summer.
Bloom Strawberry Cup, with an abv of 28%, is designed to be drunk with lemonade, ginger ale, or as a cocktail ingredient. It is made with “fresh” English strawberries, Quintessential said.
Asked how the product was "limited", a company spokesperson said it has "produced a limited amount with only one production run for the summer this year".
Last month, the group revealed it had acquired Irish cream liqueur producer First Ireland Spirits Co for an undisclosed sum.
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends