ASIA-PACIFIC: Quintessential Brands appoints regional director
Quintessential Brands has appointed a former Moet Hennessy and Heineken executive as its commercial director for Asia-Pacific as it ups its focus on the key region.
Jon Band, the owner of Sydney-based consultancy firm GAP Drinks, has taken on the role, and is charged with “building relationships with distributors, retailers and consumers”. A spokesperson told just-drinks: “Jon will be managing the growth of our branded and B2B/own-label business in Asia-Pacific.”
The spirits firm, which already sells its brands in the region, will up its focus on key markets, including Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Japan and the Philippines.
Band previously spent four-and-a-half years as general manager for Heineken's business in Japan, run as a joint-venture with Kirin.
Prior to that, he spent six years, starting in 2000, as a business development director for The Glenmorangie Company, which was subsequently acquired by Moet Hennessy in 2005.
Quintessential Brands, whose portfolio includes Greenall's Original Gin, has made a number of senior appointments this year as it looks to expand. In April, it acquired Irish cream liqueur producer First Ireland Spirits Co.
The group's co-founder is former Gruppo Campari CEO Enzo Visone.
The Chinese Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Spirits market in China from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an over...read more
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Heineken's "solid progress" during the first quarter - to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer - could be checked temporarily over the next three months....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Heineken México is the second largest beer company in Mexico. The largest traditional beer company in Mexico, as it positions itself, previously named Cervecería Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, has now, with it...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research