UK: Quintessential Brands appoints group HR director
Quintessential Brands has made another appointment to its senior team
Quintessential Brands has appointed a new group HR director as it continues with its expansion plans.
Andrew Dyos replaces Martin Kay, who held the post on an interim basis, with immediate effect, the G&J Distillers owner announced earlier today (3 February). Dyos previously headed up human resources for a division of UK & Ireland food business Greencore Group.
Kay has held the job on a temporary basis as a replacement for Donna Whittaker, who left the group last November after eight years. A Quintessential spokesperson was unable to say why she had moved on.
Dyos' duties will include overseeing the group's G&J Distillers and Essential Drinks units, both based in Warrington, Cheshire, as well as the main Quintessential business in London.
Dyos said: “It’s great to join the Quintessential Brands Group and to lead the people agenda at such an exciting time in the group’s evolution.”
The private, London-headquartered company, whose co-founder is former Gruppo Campari CEO Enzo Visone, has made a number of senior appointments lately, including a group CFO last week.
Vodka is the second largest segment of the Global Spirits market, accounting for a share of 15.75 percent in 2013. Countries such as Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and the Czech ...
Whiskey is a type of distilled alcoholic beverage usually made from fermented grain mash such as barley, corn (maize), rye, and wheat....
Drinks Alcoholic drinks comprise beer, spirits, and wine. In 2013, the Beer segment led the market with 53.24 percent and 75.34 percent share, respectively, in terms of revenue and volume. An increase...
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages