UK: Quintessential Brands appoints Essential Drinks sales chief
Quintessential Brands has added a sales director to its Essential Drinks unit
Quintessential Brands has hired a sales director for its Essential Drinks unit.
Nick Reed has taken up the newly-created role with immediate effect, the company said today (14 February). Reed joins from William Grant & Sons’ First Drinks unit, where he was grocery channel director.
Prior to that he held senior sales positions with Reckitt Benckiser and PepsiCo.
Karl Hayes, Essential Drinks’ MD said: “His (Reed’s) entrepreneurial flair is a great fit for our company and we look forward to the continued expansion of our spirits supply business with Nick on board.”
Essential Drinks is the business to business spirits supply division of the Quintessential Brands Group.
Spirits group Quintessential, joint-owned by former Gruppo Campari CEO Enzo Visone, has made a number of senior appointments in the last six months, including a new CFO last month.
Quintessential's portfolio includes Greenall's Original Gin, Bloom Gin, Berkeley Square London Dry Gin, Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin and Toussaint Coffee Rum Liqueur.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages