ARGENTINA: Quinsa volumes up for full year
The South American brewer Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa) S.A last week announced the volumes for the fourth quarter and full year 2004.
Total soft drink volumes increased 13.5% in the fourth quarter to 2.14m hectolitres, while full year volumes were up 11% to 6.77m hl. Total beer volumes reached 4.9m hl for the fourth quarter, up 4.1% and 15.37m hl for the full year, growth of 7.8%.
In Argentina full year beer volumes reahed 10.4m hl for the full year, a growth of 5.2%. Soft drinks reached 6.5m hl up 10%.
In Bolivia, beer volumes for the year were up 16.3% to 2.14m hl. In Chile, beer volumes reached 380,000 hl a fall of 9.3%. In Paraguay, beer volumes junped 13.8% to 1.83m hl for the full year.
Finally, in Uruguay, beer volumes jumped 33.3% to 593,000 hl anf soft drinks reached 279,000 hl up 43.1% on last year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends