LUXEMBOURG: Quinsa share total reduced
Quilmes Industrial has revealed a small drop in the number of shares in the company.
Quilmes, also known as Quinsa, said yesterday (1 August) that its total number of shares has been reduced to 679,291,257 from 680,540,934 following a recent conversion.
A total of just under 1.4m class A shares were converted into 138,853 new class B shares by shareholders in the conversion, the company said. The breakdown of shares is now 630.3m class A shares and 48.9m class B shares.
Quinsa owns a 93% stake in Quilmes International (Bermuda), which controls, among other companies, the top-selling beer brand in Argentina, and 100% of PepsiCo beverage sales in both Argentina and Uruguay. AmBev owns the remaining 7%.
Growth for wine in emerging markets, the possibility that European wine producers will regain some ground on the New World, and continued consumer interest in healthier drinks are among the many forec...
Trading in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has begun this week, below the intial price of the recent IPO....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) has posted a marked leap in net profit for 2007....
PepsiAmericas has unveiled a strong set of results for 2007....
PepsiCo has lined up an addition to its juice portfolio in India....
AmBev has been moved to up the offer price for the shares in its Argentine unit Quinsa which it does not already own....
PepsiCo has announced two environmental initiatives targeted at driving sustainable water practices in an effort to achieve its Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)....
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has seen its IPO come in at the bottom of its revised price scale....
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends