CHILE: Quinenco H1 net profit soars
Quinenco has posted a massive rise in H1 net profit. The Chilean holding company has seen net income for the first six months of 2005 rise to CLP38.91bn (US$73m) from CLP8.6bn in the corresponding period a year earlier, securities regulator SVS said earlier this week.
Sales at the company, which shares control of Chile's largest brewer and beverage company Compania Cervecerias Unidas, were up to CLP214.21bn from CLP195.59bn in the first six months of 2004.
Quinenco is controlled by the Luksic family.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends