ARGENTINA: Quilmes to restructure Argentine operations
The reorganisation in Argentina will see further integration of its beer and soft drinks operations. Both divisions will now be managed by Nestor Del Campo who formerly headed up the beer division.
The integration will extend to production, logistics, purchasing, warehousing, budgeting and planning, as well as the human resources functions. However, Quinsa will maintain separate sales and marketing structures for the two businesses. The prime catalyst for the reorganisation has been the deep and prolonged recession in Argentina. Quinsa said it formed part of its efforts to defend its financial margins.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits