LUX: Quilmes names co-chairman
South American drinks group Quilmes International has appointed Victorio De Marchi as co-chairman of the company.
Quilmes, which dominates beer markets in Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay and Uruguay, also named Milton Seligman as a company director yesterday (5 July).
In February, the company posted a 25% leap in annual revenues to US$954.3m. Gross profit for the full year was US$550.1m, a leap of 33%.
The company has restarted its search for a buyer of assets it was ordered to sell after its alliance with AmBev in 2003.
The announcement late last night that Anheuser-Busch is to be InBev's exclusive distributor in the US looks like a great deal for the Europe-based brewer....
AmBev will have to remove its Puerto del Sol brand from retail shelves in Brazil after losing a court battle with Latin American rival Fomento Economico Mexicano SA (Femsa)....
AmBev is about to launch a share buyback programme....
Brewing giant InBev has dismissed accusations that Belgian executives are being pushed out of the company in favour of managers from Latin American unit AmBev. InBev, which was formed in a 2004 merger...
AmBev has posted a healthy rise in net profit for its third quarter....
InBev today (9 November) announced that its Latin American subsidiary AmBev is to make a voluntary offer to purchase any and all Class A shares and Class B shares of its subsidiary Quinsa, that it doe...
AmBev has named Labatt Brewing executive Graham Staley as its new chief financial officer....
InBev has distanced itself from a row amongst shareholders at AmBev majority-owned brewer Quinsa....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages