LUXEMBOURG: Quilmes Industrial S.A. Announces Dividend of US$ 0.295
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa) S.A. (NYSE:LQU; "Quinsa" or the "Company") today announced that the Ordinary General Meeting of Quilmes Industrial (QUINSA) took place in Luxembourg on June 22, 2000. Under the Chairmanship of Mr. Jacques-Louis de Montalembert, the Ordinary General Meeting heard the report of the Board of Directors for the financial year 1999. The General Meeting approved the accounts of the Parent Company as well as the consolidated accounts of the Group. The Parent Company's NPAT reached US$ 29.0 million for the fiscal year ended December 31, 1999. The consolidated accounts of the Group showed a profit of US$ 77.5 million, or US$ 0.727 per share. Including the profit brought forward from 1998, the profit available for allocation by the General Meeting was US$ 36.9 million. The General Meeting voted to pay a net dividend of US$ 31,437,781 to the shareholders, an increase of almost 16% on the previous year. The profit to be carried forward to 2000 shall be US$ 5,336,224.77. The Board further fixed Thursday, July 13, 2000 as payment date for the 1999 dividend of US$ 0.295 net per share (coupon no. 10) to be paid to all shareholders holding common shares or non-voting preferred shares as of July 12, 2000 (record date).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down