LUXEMBOURG: Quilmes Industrial -Quinsa- S.A. Announces Extensions of the Tender Offer for Class B Shares and ADSs of BAESA
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa) S.A. (NYSE:LQU; "Quinsa" or the "Company") today announced that Cerveceria y Malteria Quilmes S.A.I.C.A. y G. ("Quilmes") announced the extension of its public tender offer for all of the outstanding class B shares and ADSs of Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A. ("BAESA"). The U.S. offer to purchase and the Argentine offer to purchase will now expire at 4:00 p.m., New York time (5:00 p.m., Buenos Aires time), on Friday, July 7, 2000, unless further extended. The offers were launched on May 31, 2000 and initially were scheduled to expire today at 4:00 p.m., New York time (5:00 p.m., Buenos Aires time).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly