LUXEMBOURG: Quilmes Industrial -Quinsa- S.A. announces 2000 third quarter and nine month results
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa) S.A. (NYSE:LQU; "Quinsa" or the "Company") yesterday announced that for the three months ended September 30, 2000, net income increased 37 percent to US$ 21.4 million, or US$ 0.198 per share, compared to US$ 15.6 million, or US$ 0.146 per share for the third quarter in 1999. Earnings per share for the quarter are calculated on the basis of 108,150,089 shares for 2000 and 106,568,750 shares for 1999, reflecting the recent increase in capital used to acquire 11.75 percent of Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A.'s ("BAESA") capital. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000, net income was US$ 47.4 million, or US$ 0.438 per share, compared to US$ 52.4 million, or US$ 0.492 per share in 1999. Earnings per share for the first nine months are calculated on the same basis as for the third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly