LUXEMBOURG: Quilmes Industrial -Quinsa- S.A. announces 2000 third quarter and nine month results
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa) S.A. (NYSE:LQU; "Quinsa" or the "Company") yesterday announced that for the three months ended September 30, 2000, net income increased 37 percent to US$ 21.4 million, or US$ 0.198 per share, compared to US$ 15.6 million, or US$ 0.146 per share for the third quarter in 1999. Earnings per share for the quarter are calculated on the basis of 108,150,089 shares for 2000 and 106,568,750 shares for 1999, reflecting the recent increase in capital used to acquire 11.75 percent of Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A.'s ("BAESA") capital. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000, net income was US$ 47.4 million, or US$ 0.438 per share, compared to US$ 52.4 million, or US$ 0.492 per share in 1999. Earnings per share for the first nine months are calculated on the same basis as for the third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire