CANADA: Quebec retail scandal - enquiry called
The Canadian province of Québec's opposition political parties have called for a public enquiry into a recent price-fixing scandal whereby two ex-VP's from alcohol monopoly, the Société des Alcools du Québec (SAQ) admitted being involved in kick-back scheme with French wine producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends