USA: Quaker bidding war far from over
As Coca-Cola announced it no longer has an interest in acquiring Quaker Oats Co. and the Gatorade sports drink, its archrival PepsiCo said it will be launching a $4 billion share buyback programme. Commenting on the announcement Roger Enrico, CEO at PepsiCo said: "It is a reflection of the strength of our businesses and our confidence in the consistent growth of Pepsi's already powerful cashflow."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK