CANADA: Qibla Cola to launch in Canada
The Surrey (British Columbia) based Bimex Marketing & Distribution has won the contract to import the concentrate, bottle locally and distribute the drink in the country.
Parveen said: "The Qibla brand aims to provide consumers from within the Muslim community and all people of conscience with an alternative brand of this popular soft drink.
"The appeal for Qibla Cola is gaining global momentum. Consumers appreciate the way Qibla Cola tastes and looks whilst knowing that their money will contribute to worthy causes."
Mohamed Jafar Bhamji, spokesman for Bimex Marketing & Distribution in Canada said: "We have witnessed a massive demand for real alternative soft drinks from all over Canada, we see Qibla Cola filling this vacuum."
The Qibla Cola Company gives 10% of all profits made to world causes.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018