CANADA: Q3 net income up at Corby
Revenues in the quarter to the end of May increased from C$19.3m to C$20.6m.
Revenues for the first nine months rose from C$61.2m to C$67.4m, while net earnings for the nine months stood at C$18.3m against C$18.6m in the first nine months of the previous fiscal year. The 2003 nine-month figure included a provision of C$2.1m to cover the costs of the restructuring and realignment of the sales and marketing workforce.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research