CANADA: Q3 net income up at Corby
Revenues in the quarter to the end of May increased from C$19.3m to C$20.6m.
Revenues for the first nine months rose from C$61.2m to C$67.4m, while net earnings for the nine months stood at C$18.3m against C$18.6m in the first nine months of the previous fiscal year. The 2003 nine-month figure included a provision of C$2.1m to cover the costs of the restructuring and realignment of the sales and marketing workforce.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO