MEXICO: Q2 net profit down 56% at Coca-Cola Femsa
Operating profit rose from MXN1.226 billion to MXN1.742 billion, on revenues up from MXN4.755 billion to MXN8.720 billion, boosted by the company's acquisition of Panamerican Beverages (Panamco) in May.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team