FINLAND: Q1 sales up for Olvi Oyj
Olvi Oyj has posted a healthy rise in Q1 sales. The Finnish brewer said yesterday that net sales rose by 18% to €25.65m compared to €21.74m year-on-year.
While operating loss for the period was reduced to €0.12m compared to a loss of €0.14m in 2003, net loss for the company hit €0.82m from a loss of €0.68m in 2003.
The group expects sales volumes for the year to increase and operating profit to improve.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World