FRANCE: Q1 sales up 11% at Laurent-Perrier
Laurent-Perrier has posted sales of €41.7m(US$50.3m) for the first quarter to the end of June, up by 10.9% from the first quarter of the previous year.
"The Laurent-Perrier board of directors remains confident in its strategy of increasing profitability and focusing its business on key markets such as the US, Japan and Italy," the Champagne company said in a statement.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends