US: Pyramid quarterly dividend announced
Pyramid Breweries Inc. today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.022 per common share, payable on 15 October to shareholders of record on 30 September.
The company initiated its dividend program in the fourth quarter of 1999 and the first dividend was paid in 2000, the brewer said. The dividends paid in the years between 2000 and 2003 were a return of capital to shareholders for Federal income tax purposes. The company said that it believes a portion of the dividends to be paid in 2004 may be a return of capital. Nearly all Pyramid shareholders receive favourable tax treatment of dividends that are a return of capital (other than Qualified Plans and IRA's).
The company's current quarterly dividend results in an annual yield of 3.9% to Pyramid shareholders based on the end of day stock price last Thursday (16 September).
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends