US: Pyramid quarterly dividend announced
Pyramid Breweries Inc. today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.022 per common share, payable on 15 October to shareholders of record on 30 September.
The company initiated its dividend program in the fourth quarter of 1999 and the first dividend was paid in 2000, the brewer said. The dividends paid in the years between 2000 and 2003 were a return of capital to shareholders for Federal income tax purposes. The company said that it believes a portion of the dividends to be paid in 2004 may be a return of capital. Nearly all Pyramid shareholders receive favourable tax treatment of dividends that are a return of capital (other than Qualified Plans and IRA's).
The company's current quarterly dividend results in an annual yield of 3.9% to Pyramid shareholders based on the end of day stock price last Thursday (16 September).
Sectors: Beer & cider
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research