US: Pyramid names O’Brien as CFO
Washington-based brewer Pyramid Breweries Inc. has appointed Michael O'Brien as its new chief financial officer, succeeding Jason Rees, vice president of finance and chief accounting officer.
O'Brien was formerly chief financial officer at Medisystems Corp., a Seattle-based medical supply company.
The appointment follows the resignation in July of Pyramid's CEO John Lennon who was replaced by Scott S. Barnum.
A tax payment worth US$700,000 has led to US craft brewer Pyramid Breweries posting a loss for 2006. Pyramid, based in Seattle, reported an annual net loss of US$1.6m, up from a loss of US$1.1m a year...
MacTarnahan's Brewing Company is to reintroduce one of its beers to celebrate its birthday....
US craft brewer Pyramid Breweries has added to its board of directors....
US craft brewer Pyramid Breweries has sold its Thomas Kemper soda brand to a private-equity-backed group for US$3.1m....
Pyramid Breweries has announced that gross sales for the third quarter of 2006 stood at US$15.8m, a 10% increase on the same quarter last year....
International Beverage Holdings, the international arm of brewing and distilling giant Thai Beverages, has bought Pacific Spirits UK, the owner of Scotch whisky producer Inver House Distillers....
US craft brewer Pyramid Breweries has agreed to pay US$700,000 in unpaid tax....
International Beverage Holdings (InterBev) has appointed a president for its new regional US headquarters....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015