US: Pyramid expands Crystal Wheat Ale reach
Pyramid Breweries has expanded the distribution of its Crystal Wheat Ale to reach grocery store and retail outlets in the Pacific north-west of the US.
The company said today (9 April) that the filtered wheat beer, which was previously only available at Pyramid's Alehouses, will roll out across the region immediately.
Pyramid Breweries master brewer George Arnold said: "Pyramid Crystal Wheat has been a well-kept secret for too long. We're now making it more widely available to its fans throughout the Pacific north-west. Crystal is light-bodied and refreshing, but still full of flavour."
Crystal Wheat Ale is 5.3% abv and is "made with Mt. Hood, US Tettnang, and US Spalt wheat hops and 2 Row Pale Barley", the company added
US soft drinks firm Jones Soda has appointed Michael O'Brien as chief financial officer....
Several directors on the Pyramid Breweries board have resigned following confirmation of the firm's takeover by fellow craft brewer Magic Hat earlier this week....
Independent Brewers United, owner of Magic Hat Brewing Company, has completed the takeover of Pyramid Breweries....
Independent Brewers United has extended the deadline for its tender offer to acquire Pyramid Breweries by 48 hours....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages