US: Pyramid Breweries unveils ‘Juggernaut’ red ale
Pyramid Breweries has introduced a "ruby red" seasonal beer to its portfolio for the US market, ahead of a further launch in February 2010.
Juggernaut Red Ale is an American red ale, made using five malts, the company said on Tuesday (28 July).
"Better beer drinkers continue to seek out new brew experiences with great seasonal offerings, as recognized by the seasonal craft beers representing the largest craft style," said Mike Brown, commissioner for Pyramid Breweries.
Juggernaut will be available from August through September on draft and in 12 and 22oz bottles, six-packs and 12-packs.
The brew will be one of four offerings within Pyramid's new Fall Variety 12-pack, which includes Pyramid Haywire Hefeweizen, Audacious Apricot Ale, and ThunderHead IPA.
Pyramid said a new spring beer will launch in February 2010, but further details were not disclosed.
Pyramid Breweries' Fling Pale Ale...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends