US: Pyramid Breweries unveils ‘Juggernaut’ red ale
Pyramid Breweries has introduced a "ruby red" seasonal beer to its portfolio for the US market, ahead of a further launch in February 2010.
Juggernaut Red Ale is an American red ale, made using five malts, the company said on Tuesday (28 July).
"Better beer drinkers continue to seek out new brew experiences with great seasonal offerings, as recognized by the seasonal craft beers representing the largest craft style," said Mike Brown, commissioner for Pyramid Breweries.
Juggernaut will be available from August through September on draft and in 12 and 22oz bottles, six-packs and 12-packs.
The brew will be one of four offerings within Pyramid's new Fall Variety 12-pack, which includes Pyramid Haywire Hefeweizen, Audacious Apricot Ale, and ThunderHead IPA.
Pyramid said a new spring beer will launch in February 2010, but further details were not disclosed.
Pyramid Breweries' Fling Pale Ale...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research