US: Pyramid Breweries unveils ‘Juggernaut’ red ale
Pyramid Breweries has introduced a "ruby red" seasonal beer to its portfolio for the US market, ahead of a further launch in February 2010.
Juggernaut Red Ale is an American red ale, made using five malts, the company said on Tuesday (28 July).
"Better beer drinkers continue to seek out new brew experiences with great seasonal offerings, as recognized by the seasonal craft beers representing the largest craft style," said Mike Brown, commissioner for Pyramid Breweries.
Juggernaut will be available from August through September on draft and in 12 and 22oz bottles, six-packs and 12-packs.
The brew will be one of four offerings within Pyramid's new Fall Variety 12-pack, which includes Pyramid Haywire Hefeweizen, Audacious Apricot Ale, and ThunderHead IPA.
Pyramid said a new spring beer will launch in February 2010, but further details were not disclosed.
Pyramid Breweries' Fling Pale Ale...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research