US: Purple signs North California distribution deal
Purple Beverage Company has signed a distribution agreement with California beverage distributor DelReka Distributing Company, for its brand Purple. The deal will cover the Northern California coast.
"Signing this agreement was a great boon to our company," said Purple Beverage Company CEO Ted Farnsworth. "Not only does it facilitate an increase in distribution on the West Coast, but it also should get Purple on the shelves of well-known major retailers in the area."
DelReka distributes a number of brands including Corona and Snapple.
"Adding Purple to our roster was a no-brainer," said Craig Perrone, president of DelReka Distributing. "The beverage is a natural when it comes to rounding out our offerings and we look forward to bringing Northern Californians this exciting product."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends