US: Purple Beverage expands Midwest distribution
Purple Beverage Co. has signed a distribution deal with Crosset Co. to secure the placement of its Purple drinks brand across the Midwest of the US.
The company said today (19 March) that the Crosset Co. distributes to grocery chains throughout ten states and will now "reach consumers in the heartland and enhance our national distribution programme".
Crosset Co. director of procurement Tim Shepard added: "The decision to add Purple to our beverage line-up was an easy one. The beverage has already gained such popularity on both the East and West coasts that we anticipate the Midwest will be no different."
Purple retails at US$2.99 for a 10oz bottle and can be found in health food stores, restaurants, delis, drug stores, supermarkets and convenience stores in select locations, including New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Hawaii.
Purple Beverage recently signed a distribution agreement with Haralambos Beverage Co. for the placement of its Purple soft drinks brand in outlets in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. Haralambos Beverage Co. currently represents brands such as Snapple, Vitaminwater, Corona and Corona Light to both the on- and off-trade in the area.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends