US: Purple Beverage Co appoints former PepsiCo man
The Purple Beverage Co. has appointed a former Pizza Hut and Pepsi-Cola executive as its new marketing advisor.
The company behind the antioxidant fruit drink brand Purple said today (30 October), that Michael Lorelli, who has previously held the position of president at both Pepsi-Cola East and Pizza Hut's international division, will take on the role of leading the company's marketing decisions.
Lorelli said: "The new age segment of the beverage market is hot, and Purple is on the cutting edge of innovation by combining seven of the most powerful fruits in this antioxidant-rich product."
Purple Beverage Co. CEO Ted Farnsworth added: "I can't begin to imagine how many times someone with the industry expertise that Mike Lorelli has is approached by new beverage companies. His decision to join the Purple team is a great endorsement of our concept and product that validates what I've believed since founding the Purple Beverage Company - the antioxidant beverage space is growing at an exponential rate and that there is a huge market for Purple."
PepsiCo returned to the headlines last month, when it announced its plans to buy a major stake in Russian juice company Lebedyansky. The transaction, for a 75% stake in the company - which accounts fo...
PepsiCo is aiming to become the largest beverage company in Russia and its recent acquisition of a majority stake in the juice company, JSC Lebedyansky, represents an important step towards achieving ...
Major global drinks groups and smaller innovative companies alike have identified the enhanced water category as a sector with strong growth potential. So far, the US has been the prime focus, but mor...
PepsiCo has posted a lift in sales and profits for its first quarter, despite a softening of volumes in North America....
PepsiAmericas has announced its second quarter dividend....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has reported a slight slip in net income for the first quarter, despite a rise in sales....
PepsiAmericas has posted a lift in sales and revenue for the first quarter of 2008, despite a soft performance in the US....
PepsiCo. has launched a new line of premium lemonades under its Tropicana juice brand across the US market....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets