MALAYSIA: PureCircle appoints COO as global growth beckons
Stevia demand is growing
Stevia producer PureCircle has promoted one of its executives to the newly-created role of chief operating officer as its eyes global growth.
Jordi Ferre, previously head of the group's commercial division, has taken up the position, the firm said today (17 June). Ferre will report to PureCircle's CEO Magomet Malsagov and, from next month, be based at the group's global headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
He added: “It has always been our vision for stevia to become a mainstream sweetener for food and beverage products around the world."
Jason Hecker, PureCircle's global marketing & innovation VP, will replace Ferre as president of the firms's commercial division, based in Illinois.
Earlier this year, PureCircle got the green light from US authorities to use a new type of stevia jointly developed with the Coca-Cola Co.
The company is looking to enhance its core capabilities of consumer marketing, commercial leadership, franchise leadership, and bottling and distribution operations to drive its sales growth and profi...
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
Nestlé Waters North America is looking to strengthen its position as the leading US bottled water producer through an exclusive focus on promoting its portfolio of regional and national water brands, ...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends