US: Pure Swiss secures United Natural Foods Inc, Geyser Beverage Co in US
Swiss premium mineral water producer Pure Swiss has upped the presence of its namesake brand in California with the appointment of two new distributors.
The company, which is based in Zurich, said earlier this week that United Natural Foods Inc and Geyser Beverage Co will handle Pure Swiss in the US state. Both distributors will distribute Pure Still's sparkling and still variants in glass and PET bottles.
Speaking to just-drinks yesterday (14 June), a spokesperson for the company said: “We have upgraded our distributors and moved away from the smaller distributors that did not have a national presence. Our new distributors are helping us gain placements in neighbouring states, with plans to expand to the east coast later this year.”
An announcement of further tie-ups in other US states is expected later this month, the spokesperson added.
The company claims that Pure Swiss is the only Swiss mineral water brand available in the US.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report