US: Pure Swiss secures United Natural Foods Inc, Geyser Beverage Co in US
Swiss premium mineral water producer Pure Swiss has upped the presence of its namesake brand in California with the appointment of two new distributors.
The company, which is based in Zurich, said earlier this week that United Natural Foods Inc and Geyser Beverage Co will handle Pure Swiss in the US state. Both distributors will distribute Pure Still's sparkling and still variants in glass and PET bottles.
Speaking to just-drinks yesterday (14 June), a spokesperson for the company said: “We have upgraded our distributors and moved away from the smaller distributors that did not have a national presence. Our new distributors are helping us gain placements in neighbouring states, with plans to expand to the east coast later this year.”
An announcement of further tie-ups in other US states is expected later this month, the spokesperson added.
The company claims that Pure Swiss is the only Swiss mineral water brand available in the US.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review