US: Pure Swiss secures United Natural Foods Inc, Geyser Beverage Co in US
Swiss premium mineral water producer Pure Swiss has upped the presence of its namesake brand in California with the appointment of two new distributors.
The company, which is based in Zurich, said earlier this week that United Natural Foods Inc and Geyser Beverage Co will handle Pure Swiss in the US state. Both distributors will distribute Pure Still's sparkling and still variants in glass and PET bottles.
Speaking to just-drinks yesterday (14 June), a spokesperson for the company said: “We have upgraded our distributors and moved away from the smaller distributors that did not have a national presence. Our new distributors are helping us gain placements in neighbouring states, with plans to expand to the east coast later this year.”
An announcement of further tie-ups in other US states is expected later this month, the spokesperson added.
The company claims that Pure Swiss is the only Swiss mineral water brand available in the US.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages