SWITZ: Pure Swiss ramps up Asia distribution
Pure Swiss is entering three new markets
Pure Swiss is set to extend its global presence after signing distribution deals in Qatar, Taiwan and South Korea.
The agreements build on existing footprints in the US, Mexico and Kuwait, the Swiss mineral water maker said today (4 June). Pure Swiss CEO Alex Fries said his goal has “always been to become a true international brand”.
The company said it will also soon announce a distribution partner for the US east coast.
“These new partnerships will give Pure Swiss access to a wide range of retail formats, including conventional supermarket chains, hypermarkets, independent retail operators, and the food service channel,” it said.
Last year, the company ventured into central and southern US after signing distribution deals with Unified Grocers and Nature's Best.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends