US: Pure Growth Partners secures Street King distribution deal
Street King will be made available in New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Baltimore
Pure Growth Partners has signed a deal with independent Pepsi distributor the Honickman Group for its Street King energy shot in the US.
The company, which is co-owned by US rapper Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson, launched the energy drink in September last year. Through the deal, announced yesterday (3 January), Street King will be distributed along the east coast of the US.
It will be made available in New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Baltimore, in addition to areas of southern New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Westchester County.
The Honickman Group distributes through subsidiaries Pepsi Bottling Co. of New York, Canada Dry of the Delaware Valley and Canada Dry of Potomac.
"We are already in 40,000 stores, and with Pepsi/Canada Dry we hope to get to 60,000 plus in the coming months," said Jackson.
Street King was launched by Jackson and entrepreneur Chris Clarke, with the aim of providing one meal per child for every shot purchased, through the UN World Food Programme.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets