UK: Punch to go ahead with offering
Last week, the company pulled out of plans for an initial public offering because of adverse conditions. The source said Punch, the second largest pub operator in the UK, would now list at 230 pence per share instead of the previously anticipated 250 pence to 300 pence.
At 230 pence per share, Punch would have a market capitalization of £570m. The company had intended to raise £250m by floating 40% of the business on the open market.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk