CANADA: Pulse Beverage signs Canada distribution deal
The Pulse Beverage Corp has extended its reach into Canada though a nationwide distribution agreement in the country.
The soft drinks firm has signed a deal with Pacific Bottleworks Co for the distribution, for the first time, of its Cabana Lemonades across Canada. Pacific Bottleworks will distribute the product through its network of partners to grocery stores, convenience stores, specialty stores, pharmacies and to the food service industry throughout Canada.
The company will also provide warehouse and full service direct-to-store delivery across the country, including merchandising and stocking of Cabana Lemonades.
This is the third distribution agreement for Pulse in the last three months. In July, the company extended its reach into the south-west of the US through the signing of a distribution agreement with Duke City Wholesale. Last month, it signed a deal with K&G Distribution in the same region of the country.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Leelex to open Portobello Road gin distillery
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends