US: Pulse Beverage secures Nevada distribution deal
The Pulse Beverage Corp has expanded its distribution in the US to the state of Nevada.
The US soft drinks firm has secured a deal with Dr Pepper 7Up Bottling Co for the distribution of its Cabana lemonade range in Nevada. The partnership was announced today (3 October).
Dr Pepper 7Up Bottling Co distributes to retail outlets throughout Nevada, California, Idaho, and Wyoming via distributor agreements and through its distribution facilities in California and Idaho.
This is the sixth distribution agreement in the US and Canada for Pulse Beverages this year. Last week, the company announced a deal with Innermountain Distributing for the state of Colorado.
Molson Coors has confirmed a change on its board of directors....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads