US: Pulse Beverage Corp signs Duke City distribution deal
The Pulse Beverage Corp has extended its reach into the south-west of the US through the signing of a distribution agreement with Duke City Wholesale.
The soft drinks firm said that the agreement will result in its Cabana Lemonades roll out in the south-west region. Duke is "a rapidly emerging firm" based out of New Mexico and Texas, Pulse said in a statement yesterday (19 July).
"This is the first of many distribution agreements we expect to sign during the weeks and months ahead," said Pulse's CEO, Bob Yates. "We have been in contact with numerous large distributors and are receiving a very positive response to both our Cabana Lemonades and Pulse NutriPurpose product lines. We are in the process of extensive travel to meetings with our colleagues at the major distributors in order to get our distribution agreements in place as quickly as possible."
Last month, Pulse created the new role of vice president and national sales manager. Paddy Sheya, previously key account manager for New Leaf Brands, was appointed into the position.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research