US: Pulse Beverage Corp secures Trent distribution deal
Pulse Beverage Corp has signed its fourth distribution agreement in the US and Canada this year.
The US soft drinks firm has secured a deal with Trent Beverages for the distribution of its Cabana lemonade range in Southern California. The partnership was announcedyesterday (22 September).
Trent Beverages services the counties of Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Imperial in southern California. It has warehouses in Riverside and Bakersfield.
"Partnering with Trent Beverages gives us access to almost 8% of the nation's population which has the largest number of natural food and beverage consumers in North America," said Pulse Beverage Corp's CEO, Bob Yates.
Last week, Pulse extended its reach into Canada though a nationwide distribution agreement with Pacific Bottleworks Co. In July, the company extended its reach into the south-west of the US through the signing of a distribution agreement with Duke City Wholesale, and last month, signed a deal with K&G Distribution in the same region of the country.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World