US: Pulse Beverage Corp secures Trent distribution deal
Pulse Beverage Corp has signed its fourth distribution agreement in the US and Canada this year.
The US soft drinks firm has secured a deal with Trent Beverages for the distribution of its Cabana lemonade range in Southern California. The partnership was announcedyesterday (22 September).
Trent Beverages services the counties of Kern, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Imperial in southern California. It has warehouses in Riverside and Bakersfield.
"Partnering with Trent Beverages gives us access to almost 8% of the nation's population which has the largest number of natural food and beverage consumers in North America," said Pulse Beverage Corp's CEO, Bob Yates.
Last week, Pulse extended its reach into Canada though a nationwide distribution agreement with Pacific Bottleworks Co. In July, the company extended its reach into the south-west of the US through the signing of a distribution agreement with Duke City Wholesale, and last month, signed a deal with K&G Distribution in the same region of the country.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research