UK: Pubmaster close to deal for Nomura pubs
Pubmaster, the UK pub group, said yesterday that it hoped to complete its acquisition of Inn Partnership by the end of the month. Pubmaster, which already owns 2,000 tenanted pubs, is acquiring the business off Nomura for £500m (US$722m). If the deal is completed it will make Pubmaster the UK's fourth largest pub landlord with around 3,250 outlets, trailing Nomura, Punch Group and Enterprise Inns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport