UK: Pubmaster close to deal for Nomura pubs
Pubmaster, the UK pub group, said yesterday that it hoped to complete its acquisition of Inn Partnership by the end of the month. Pubmaster, which already owns 2,000 tenanted pubs, is acquiring the business off Nomura for £500m (US$722m). If the deal is completed it will make Pubmaster the UK's fourth largest pub landlord with around 3,250 outlets, trailing Nomura, Punch Group and Enterprise Inns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report