US: Proximo Spirits unveils Jose Cuervo Tradicional push - video
Proximo Spirits has launched a US TV ad for its Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila.
The ad, which was unveiled late last month, will air on US cable channels and online, a Proximo spokesperson told just-drinks today (6 May). The push is supported by the launch of an augmented reality app that, when viewed through a smart phone, turns a bottle of Tradicional into a Cuervo bar.
Proximo said the “History in a Bottle” app also allows consumers to learn about the history of Tradicional, share through social media and visit the YouTube channel to watch the TV spot.
New Jersey-based Proximo is owned by Mexico's Beckmann family, which also owns the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand. Last year, the division took over distribution of Jose Cuervo from Diageo after the UK-based firm ceded global distribution rights to the brand.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts