US: Proximo Spirits unveils Jose Cuervo Tradicional push - video
Proximo Spirits has launched a US TV ad for its Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila.
The ad, which was unveiled late last month, will air on US cable channels and online, a Proximo spokesperson told just-drinks today (6 May). The push is supported by the launch of an augmented reality app that, when viewed through a smart phone, turns a bottle of Tradicional into a Cuervo bar.
Proximo said the “History in a Bottle” app also allows consumers to learn about the history of Tradicional, share through social media and visit the YouTube channel to watch the TV spot.
New Jersey-based Proximo is owned by Mexico's Beckmann family, which also owns the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand. Last year, the division took over distribution of Jose Cuervo from Diageo after the UK-based firm ceded global distribution rights to the brand.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research