GLOBAL: Proximo Spirits unveils Clive Owen in US$20m Three Olives push
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$20m ad push for its Three Olives vodka.
The campaign, launched this month, features British actor Clive Owen and highlights the brand's new packaging and English origins, Proximo said yesterday (17 January). A 60-second TV spot can be viewed below.
Proximo said Three Olives is on course to break the 1.5m-case mark this year, and the new campaign will help position the vodka in the super-premium category. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, outdoor and digital, Proximo said.
The campaign represents the largest marketing spend for Proximo, who backed Three Olives with a $10m push in 2009.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research