GLOBAL: Proximo Spirits unveils Clive Owen in US$20m Three Olives push
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$20m ad push for its Three Olives vodka.
The campaign, launched this month, features British actor Clive Owen and highlights the brand's new packaging and English origins, Proximo said yesterday (17 January). A 60-second TV spot can be viewed below.
Proximo said Three Olives is on course to break the 1.5m-case mark this year, and the new campaign will help position the vodka in the super-premium category. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, outdoor and digital, Proximo said.
The campaign represents the largest marketing spend for Proximo, who backed Three Olives with a $10m push in 2009.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research