GLOBAL: Proximo Spirits unveils Clive Owen in US$20m Three Olives push
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$20m ad push for its Three Olives vodka.
The campaign, launched this month, features British actor Clive Owen and highlights the brand's new packaging and English origins, Proximo said yesterday (17 January). A 60-second TV spot can be viewed below.
Proximo said Three Olives is on course to break the 1.5m-case mark this year, and the new campaign will help position the vodka in the super-premium category. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, outdoor and digital, Proximo said.
The campaign represents the largest marketing spend for Proximo, who backed Three Olives with a $10m push in 2009.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"