GLOBAL: Proximo Spirits unveils Clive Owen in US$20m Three Olives push
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$20m ad push for its Three Olives vodka.
The campaign, launched this month, features British actor Clive Owen and highlights the brand's new packaging and English origins, Proximo said yesterday (17 January). A 60-second TV spot can be viewed below.
Proximo said Three Olives is on course to break the 1.5m-case mark this year, and the new campaign will help position the vodka in the super-premium category. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, outdoor and digital, Proximo said.
The campaign represents the largest marketing spend for Proximo, who backed Three Olives with a $10m push in 2009.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report