GLOBAL: Proximo Spirits unveils Clive Owen in US$20m Three Olives push
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$20m ad push for its Three Olives vodka.
The campaign, launched this month, features British actor Clive Owen and highlights the brand's new packaging and English origins, Proximo said yesterday (17 January). A 60-second TV spot can be viewed below.
Proximo said Three Olives is on course to break the 1.5m-case mark this year, and the new campaign will help position the vodka in the super-premium category. The campaign will run internationally in newspapers, magazine, outdoor and digital, Proximo said.
The campaign represents the largest marketing spend for Proximo, who backed Three Olives with a $10m push in 2009.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts