Product Launch - US: Proximo Spirits' Tincup American Whiskey
Click through to view an image of the product
Proximo Spirits' Tincup American Whiskey
Category - Spirits, American whiskey, 42% abv
Available - Since 17 January
Location - US; off-trade; Colorado, Arizona, California, Illinois, New York, Texas and Washington.
Price - SRP US$27.99 (75cl bottle)
Distribution - Proximo Spirits
Proximo Spirits has announced the launch of a new whiskey brand, Tincup.
The 42% abv whiskey, released late last week, is made with a blend of corn, rye and malt. Created by Jess Graber, founder of Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey, it is aged in American white oak barrels and bottled in Colorado using “pure” Rocky Mountain water, the company said.
“Given its high rye content, I think that Tincup will appeal to whiskey drinkers who want a bolder, spicier taste,” said Graber.
New Jersey-based Proximo is owned by Mexico's Beckmann family, who also own the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand. Last year, the division took over distribution of Jose Cuervo in the UK from Diageo, as the UK-based firm ceded global rights to the brand.
The US Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Spirits market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an ove...read more
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report