UK: Proximo Spirits lines up Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver launch
The Tequila will roll out next month
Proximo Spirits is to launch Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver in the UK, the Tequila variant's third market after the US and Mexico.
The company, which is owned by the same family as Jose Cuervo, said yesterday (23 June) Silver will be available in UK on-trade early next month. At the same time, it will go on sale in Selfridges for GBP29.50 (US$50) before rolling out to other off-trade outlets at the end of the year.
The Tequila is a 100% agave Blanco and sits alongside Reposado in Jose Cuervo's Tradicional portfolio. Silver is an unrested version of Reposado, and is bottled immediately after being distilled.
It is produced in the La Rojena distillery in the town of Tequila.
Yesterday, Proximo announced it is to release the latest flavoured extension of its Three Olives vodka brand, Jacked Apple.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit