US: Proximo Spirits launches Three Olives ad campaign
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$10m television advertising campaign for its Three Olives Vodka brand in the US.
To coincide with the "What's Your O-Face?" print ads and online contest, the ten 30-second television spots is the brand's first venture into television advertising, the company said this week.
The ad debuted on 31 August on cable channels including Bravo and E! In addition to television, Three-O is also planning major buys of interactive media on TMZ and Perez Hilton to showcase the collection of TV spots, as well as continuing the "What's Your O-Face?" print campaign in leading national magazines, including Maxim and US Weekly.
Last month Proximo Spirits added a 'diamond clear' Tequila to its US portfolio. Maestro Dobel is a silver Tequila of 40% abv and is available in selected "evening establishments" in Los Angeles, Chicago, Milwaukee and Atlanta.
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US....
Gruppo Campari has announced a global marketing deal between its Skyy Spirits subsidiary and Warner Bros Entertainment....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research