US: Proximo Spirits gives The Kraken TV push
Proximo Spirits has lined up a television advert for its black spiced rum brand The Kraken.
The ad, which breaks next month across a number of cable networks, including ESPN, forms part of a marketing programme including a website, social media presence, a national sampling programme, an online merchandise store and an iPhone app.
The Kraken, which is named after a mythical giant squid, was launched internationally 18 months ago.
Formed in 2007, Proximo's portfolio includes Three Olives Vodka, 1800 Tequila, Stranahan's Whiskey and Hangar One Vodka.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"