ProWein Preview - Part IV
ProWein starts on Sunday
ProWein is just around the corner now. Get those red trousers pressed! Here's part four of our preview:
Wines of Turkey (Hall 15, G03) will be offering up around 100 different wines from ten of the country's most established wineries. Markus Del Monego (MW) will also present two masterclasses, entitled 'Autochtonous Grapes and Modern Wines' on the stand at 1300 on Sunday and Monday.
Family-owned Champagne House Aspasie (Hall 12, D10) will be exhibiting its portfolio. This includes Brut Cart Blanche, Brut Rose, Brut Prestige, Brut Blanc de Blancs, Brut Millesime 2009, Brut de Fut and Cepages D'Antan. The Aspasie Estate covers 12 hectares Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes and also rarer varieties such as Petit Meslier, the Arbanne and Pinot Blanc.
It's not all about the liquid at ProWein. Aluminium closures will be taking centre stage at the European Aluminium Foil Association stand (Hall, D44). Under the campaign heading 'Aluminium Closures – Turn 360°', six members of the EAFA will be exhibiting: Amcor, closurelogic, Federfin Tech, Guala Closures Group, Herti and Mala. “We are sure the innovative and versatile aluminium closures demonstrated will impress those who attend,” says EAFA's executive director Guido Aufdemkamp.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts