US: Provita signs distribution deal with Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated
Provita Energy will have access to the operational and supply chain capabilities of CCBCC
Provita Energy has entered into a brand development and distribution agreement with Beverage and Beyond Brands (BYB Brands), a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC).
As part of the deal, announced today (20 October), Provita Energy, a firm specialising in protein, vitamin and mineral infused beverages, will have access to the operational and supply chain capabilities of CCBCC and national sales handled by BYB Brands.
In return, CCBCC has acquired an undisclosed equity stake in Provita Energy US.
Initial distribution of Provita's newest line of products will be targeted at key markets across the southeastern US, including but not limited to Nashville, Tennessee and Charlotte, North Carolina.
The initial launch will include four products under the Provita trademark; Provita Energy, Provita Slim, Provita Chill and Provita Protein.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts