US: Progressive launches new Asian vodka in US
Progressive Beverages has launched the first Asian vodka in the US market. HAN Asian Vodka is made with spring water and four times distilled barley vodka.
In a statement, Bill Palmer, founder and president of Progressive Beverages, said: "We have eagerly awaited HAN's entry into the vodka segment in the US. Over the past 3 years, Progressive and its industry-leading advisors focused on developing a truly unique alternative to standard western vodka that delivers a seamless drinking experience from beginning to end, through superior mixability, sessionability, and smoothness."
The launch is officially celebrated with a series of parties held at Mood in Los Angeles yesterday (25 July), Airport in San Diego tomorrow, and Ana Mandara in San Francisco on Thursday.
The company will begin major distribution drives across California through Young's Market Company.
HAN is available in select speciality liquor stores.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends