SPAIN: Profits soar at Coke bottler Rendelsur
Seville based Coca - Cola bottler Rendelsur has just declared year 2000 profits of € 27.3m, up 138% on 1999. A great proportion of the increased profit for the company, controlled by the Mora Figueroa family, comes from the sale of its old Seville factory last year. Pre-tax profits were up 111% to € 55m but as much as € 26.8m came from the sale of the former bottling plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk