SPAIN: Profits jump at Baron de Ley
Rioja winery, Baron de Ley, has announced net profits for the first nine months of the year of €10.44m (US$9.35m), an increase of 9.6 % on the same period last year.
Sales increased from €33.19m to €36.21m, an increase of 9.1 % and are in line with company expectations.
Investments for the first nine months of the financial year have reached €9.63m, mainly in new barrels, new plantations and in their installations at El Coto and Cigales.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban