GREECE: Profit up at Malamatina
The Greek wine company, Malamatina, posted a pre-tax profit of €5.1m (US$4.9m) for the 2001 fiscal year, up 6.25% from last year's figure of €4.8m. The company recorded sales of €21.6m for 2001, against €18.9m last year. Based in Kalochori, northern Greece, Malamatina produces wine under the Malamatina brand, exporting to the EU, the US and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push